Thursday, May 25, 2017

Freebies & Sale Extended

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since my last post and I apologize for that. It seems that life is so hectic right now and I'm working on some new projects that are keeping me extremely busy but I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten my followers and I will have a new kit out in a week or so and then that will be the last one for a while.
https://www.raspberryroaddesigns.net/shoppe/

Today I thought I would share a couple of cluster freebies for you and I've extended my 60% off sale for a few more days.
You can download the clusters here and here. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Corrine Corbin said...

Thank you for the Lovely clusters. I enjoy your work so much. I've been following you for about 7 or 8 years now. And it's always a joy to see what you're going to do next.

Breeoxd said...

I hope all is well with you my friend 😘

DENDXU said...

Extraño tus post y soy seguidora tuya desde hace muchos años, ojalaa regreses pronto.

News Times Daily said...

Friendship Day Date 2017 India

Friendship Day Status Wishes 2017

Friendship Day SMS and Messages 2017

Friendship Day Quotations 2017

Friendship Day Shayari and Poems 2017

Friendship Day Images for WhatsApp 2017

Friendship Day FB DP Cover Pics 2017

Happy Friendship Day Pictures and Photos 2017

Happy Friendship Day GIF and Animated Images 2017